We are looking for an ambitious Production Manager to provide support to our team. You will be part of a team of professionals working to organise world class events.
Duties & Responsibilities
* To lead the production function while ensuring that all events/projects are profitable, executed timely and meeting client expectations.
* Taking complete ownership of projects being undertaken for execution under events & activations.
* Achieve quality in operational output of work with proper project planning.
* Work together with the client servicing and the design team to understand client requirements thoroughly.
* Vendor Management- Maintenance of an active vendor database with agreed service quality deliverables & to ensure that the team members keep it updated at all times.
* To ensure that correct vendors are chosen for appropriate jobs, proper negotiation is done with them and that their deliverables are managed efficiently.
* Periodic reporting & closure of business in all aspects like balance receivables, team advances, vendor pay- outs should be undertaken.
* Manage & maintain accurate and precise documentation, Costing and filling up of project budget worksheet and post-event budget reconciliation.
* Lead venue site inspections; assess space, dimensions, measurements, accessibility.
* To ensure proper safe loading of Materials. Taking care of onsite installation and dismantling.
* To ensure smooth implementation of any/ all events. He/ She is responsible for resource management at the client site, work allocation, vendor supervision, quality of work, conflict resolution, on time delivery of assigned project and overall coordination and supervision of all activities within the purview of events.
If you think you fit these requirements, shoot us an e-mail at email@example.com and we'll get back to you.